Monday, November 9, 2009

Now On Wave



Wow , now me on wave .. Google Wave

Google Wave is an online tool for real-time communication and collaboration. A wave can be both a conversation and a document where people can discuss and work together using richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more

Its really a super cool tool , and I am yet to experiment its features,
have a look @ the following video to see the features available in wave



But its still a preview and u cant sign up just like that, so u have to request for an invitation to use Google Wave , those who doesnt have a wave account can request invitation from the below link :)

https://services.google.com/fb/forms/wavesignup/

I am also waiting to get invitations to send it to my friends. If you are in wave, wave me at
gokoulane@googlewave.com





No comments:

Post a Comment