Monday, April 27, 2009

Never Give Off Easily

"Never Give Off Easily", Its my best policy in my life. When ever i fail on some thing only 2 things come 2 my mind, The first thing is the words of Swami Vivekananda "Arise! Awake! And Stop Not Till The Goal Is Reched", Really a great inspiring quote for me, Then the second thig is a person, a scientist, an inventor, a man who light up the world, ya its the great Thomas Alva Edison, he is really great cos he tried with more than 2000 materials to find the tungsten for electric lamp, till now we remember his name cos of his hard work, and he didnt give off though he got many failtures on his way 2 sucess. So i self motivate myself, try to be mostly optimistic, and give the best from me one more time on the thing. Though i havent achieved more, It is the "Secret Of Sucess" for the things i had achieve in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment