Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My First Session

Hi Friends,
As a Microsoft Student Partner (MSP) i took my first session on Windows 7 in my college on 29-12-09. It was a great experience for me . We also inaugrated Student Tech Club in my college. I wouldnt be possible without the suport of Parameshwari mam, my sincere thanks to her. I also thank my friend Arvind Ganesan, General Secretry ,MSP-CHN for coming all the way to my college to inaugrate Student Tech Club and he gave a very inspiring speach for the students. I am sure it invoked intrest among the students. Following his speach i gave my session on Windows 7, I explained and gave demo on many new features in Windows 7 os. I was very happy on that day. and I am also planing to take more session in my collge. :)




Arvind In Action



Its ME - Taking Session


Students Listening to my session :)

No comments:

Post a Comment